Thursday, March 6, 2008
Getting Started
I love to read people's blogs. I don't care if they are close friends or strangers. Blogs fascinate me. So.... I have been thinking for a looong while now that I really ought to make a blog of my own. I have hesitated to do it for several reasons. Most of them are silly and based on my need for perfectionism in all things, but they are mine. So, here are the terms that I am asking myself to accept. My blog will be updated when I feel like updating it. I will write about things positive and negative. I will blog about things that seem boring today, but will most likely make me smile in years to come. I will blog because I want to. I will not obsess over every word of every post. It is okay if my spelling and grammar have issues. It's my blog, I'm allowed. I will blog so that I can stay close to family and friends and give back to them some of the joy they have given to me through their blogs. So here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment