My kids love the juice. In fact I am going to say that "juice box" was Carter's frst 2 word phrase. He can say it quite clearly and does so often. The kids had a picnic out on the patio the other day for lunch. They looked like little juice box sipping angels and I had to get some pictures of such a rare moment.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Our girls need to be adopted by you. We are mean parents and we don't buy juice boxes unless we are going camping or on a long driving trip. They think that juice boxes are the end-all, be-all. April
Hello Rowlett Family!!
I am not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I was so relieved to know that you are the folks from Pertu Rico checking in on us!
How are you guys doing?? It has been a long time since we have had a good card game going. We are doing well and as you can see keeping busy with our little family. Your kids are so cute, and they look so much like the both of you. When did you leave San Angelo? Please keep in touch.
Cherie Napoleon
Post a Comment