Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Little Fish



The kids have become quite the little water babies since we've moved to Puerto Rico. Swimminng is their favorite thing to do and they want to do it every day. I can see where we will be spending our summer. I better buy some Coppertone stock with the way we will be using the sunscreen. Here in Puerto Rico, you can get a really bad sunburn on a completely cloudy day in a small amount of time. It's crazy. I guess the UV index is just much higher here. Allison is a great swimmer. She can dive in and do flips. The whole shebang. Blake still sports his life jacket but can jump in easily. Carter loves the water but still keeps a close eye on Mom or Dad, and he's much too big for the baby boat (so he thinks). I took some pictures of them in action the other day. This is one of my favorite things about living in Puerto Rico. The ability to swim 24/7 year round.

2 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

Its the same way in Florida with the sun. My mom always said it was worse when there was cloud cover....so who knows!

April said...

Okay, another reason why you need to adopt our girls. They are both afraid of the water. I think it comes from living in a place without any. April