Allison learned to ride her bike without training wheels this week. I think peer pressure did her some good as she was the third kid to learn on our street this week. I guess the kids will be flying down the street a little quicker from now on. She is very proud and takes every opportunity to get outside and ride her bike. We're proud of her for sticking to it until she got the hang of it.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting. I can't wait for Katie to ride a bike for the first time. Still a few more years before that happens.
Love your blog! Your kids are so cute! Can Allison use some peer pressure on Mylee? We really want her to learn!
Maybe I should show the video to Aubrey--she is still a scared-y cat and it drive me nuts!
Glad to see you're a 'blogger' now. I'll check back often.
Post a Comment