So my friend Sarah tagged me in an attempt to get me blogging again. (Love ya girl!) I guess it worked because here I am. Thanks Sarah!
This is a tough one I have to admit. I can't seem to remember anything I've done!
20 years ago
1. I was a Sophomore in high school and lived in the teeny tiny town of Lexington Tennessee.
2. I performed with the marching band as part of the Colorguard.
3. I was in love with John Taylor from Duran Duran.
10 years ago
1. Bill and I just started graduate school at Purdue.
2. I worked full time as the office manager at a jewelry store.
3. We played a lot of cards with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. (Hi guys! Wish we were playing cards now!)
5 years ago
1. I was pregnant with Blake.
2. We took Allison to Sea World in San Antonio and had our stroller stolen while at the last show of the night.
3. 2 hailstorms in 2 months and we had to have our roof replaced twice.
3 years ago
1. I was a Special Ed. teacher at Central Freshman High School in San Angelo Texas.
2. I found out I was pregnant with Carter. Surprise!!
3. Spent a lot of time with my good friends Richard and Nat. (but not enough - miss you guys!)
1 year ago
1. I sent Allison to Kindergarten.
2. I learned how to put a 6 foot wide van in a 6 foot 1 inch space. (Limited space here in PR)
3. I learned how to sweat.
This year so far
1. I played at the beach with my little sister when she came to visit.
2. I've sweat a lot.
3. I paid a $567 electric bill for a month in which no AC was used.
Yesterday
1. I did 8 loads of laundry and put them all away. Go me!!
2. I sweated.
3. I sweated some more.
Today
1. I went to a RS luncheon at my friend Crystalin's house. Good food and friends!
2. I killed eleventy billion ants.
3. I sweated.
Tomorrow (Ugh..the pressure!)
1. I will sweat.
2. Must mop the floor.
3. Hit Costco for some hurricane prep.
Next year
1. I hope to be living back in the states and closer to my family.
2. I always hope to be healthier, and wealthier.
3. I hope to not be sweating quite as much!
Okay, so now I tag three people . . . Jackie, April, and Laurie you're it!!. And anyone else who wants to participate--consider yourself tagged.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love it, Ash! And sorry about all the sweat. I remember in Italy sweating so much I'd get a bum rash--nasty. The sweat would drip right down my back to my bum crack, then all the salt would rub rub rub and VOILA! Hope you haven't experienced that one yet. =)
Really? You want to be back in the states next year? Is that very likely?
That was a fun tag...I loved all the info :)
Hey I luv that video i think I have showed to everyone here and they just die laughing. Thanks for sharing. Its good to have you back!
Ashley-- I accept your tag and will do this for my next post! People will probably appreciate having something to read about besides bidets.
:) Laurie.
Memory tag, such a fun idea. I love your cute blog!
Heather T.
Well, now I will never be able to picture you in my mind again without picturing you sweaty, and I've never even seen you sweaty before, so how is that going to work?
Gosh I don't miss those days. At least here in California we have dry weather and central air...don't mean to rub it in.
I've never been tagged before! This will be fun.
I love the 1 year of spanish spanish love song. I understand almost all of it. And that is what I learned after 2 years of spanish at my high school.
Post a Comment