Friday, September 26, 2008

Pinones Beach

We stopped at a picturesque place near Pinones and took some family pictures. The kids were more interested in the sand than in looking at the camera of course, but we did our best.








14 comments:

Sarah said...

That's sooo pretty--great pics.

Cherie said...

Can we come visit you guys? It is so beautiful there!!! Your family is so cute. Great pictures.

OUR HOUSE said...

I'm in love with your family pictures, they turned out so good. You really are lucky to be having this adventure, and living in such a beautiful place.

prRiggs said...

I love the pictures! They look so good!!!

Danielle said...

Good to see your alive! Great pics, oh how I miss PR!!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I love the family pictures. What a fun day!

Jackie said...

The pictures look great! The whole Gilligan's island tour is overrated, at least you guys got to go to it. When we went they told us Gilligan's island was closed. How do you close an island?

corndog said...

I love those pictures. Yes I am missing PR like crazy. I thought I would never say it but I loved living on a tropical island. I miss the beaaches like crazy. Maybe someday soon I can find cheap tickets and make it back for a week. Party when it happens. Love ya!

April said...

Beautiful ocean...sigh...

Hey Ashley, I just tagged you on my blog.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

You got some really good ones. I love that beach.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Yeah! Your alive! I've been wondering how you are! Your pics are so cute and your kids are grwoing up so fast!

McCurdy Family said...

Wow- where is this beach- so beautiful- of course it helps that the subjects are so good-looking too!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

To answer your question, we are headed there the beginning of January (before the 11th when school starts again - if we get in. . .?!) That being said, we are hopefully going to find out for sure either way!

Jueneta said...

Wow Ashlie, I am so glad that you found me. I love this shot of you and your family. How cool to be living in PR. What an adventure and so beautiful on the coast.