Over the Labor Day weekend we visited with our friends the Smiths. We drove down to their place in Ponce then headed to the ferry for Gilligan's Island. I think the whole island had the same day planned as we did because it was fairly crowded. We managed to find a small spot to ourselves and the kids had a good time exploring the wildlife while the adults chatted. It was overcast but I think that made it nice. Overall I think the experience is a bit overrated but we had a good time in spite of it. When we were waiting for the ferry to take us back, we saw dolphins jumping up out of the water. themselves. It was a fun day. 

Allison & Jett have become best buddies. Alison says "He's the only boy who has ever trusted me". Not sure what that means but it seems to make her smile.
Allison & Jett have become best buddies. Alison says "He's the only boy who has ever trusted me". Not sure what that means but it seems to make her smile.
2 comments:
Jett thinks she is pretty cool too. Not as cool as Bill but almost. By the way- dont worry- your husbands crush on Chuck Norris is perfectly normal.
Hey, I went there, I thought the island was bigger, but it was fun nonetheless. Seeing dolphins must have been cool though.
Post a Comment