Monday, April 7, 2008

The Old Fashioned Way

This morning Allison asked me if she could have a dollar for school. Apparently they let the kids use the vending machines (which includes a coffee machine) during snacktime or go to the piragua vendor (http://www.dollarman.com/puertorico/piragua.html) right outside the gates. So I said "Well, maybe you can do something to earn yourself a dollar before school today." She replied that she wanted to earn a dollar the old fashioned way. I asked her what she meant and she said, "I want you to just give it to me." Ah yes, the old fashioned way.

7 comments:

April said...

Hilarious!!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I love her! She say's the cutest things! And she is smart! I want to earn money the "old-fashioned" way too!

corndog said...

Your in trouble now girl. You know where that is going to take you right?

prRiggs said...

She says the cutest things!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

So funny! I miss the old fashion way!
Maddy

Matthew and Rosalia said...

That is so funny. I hope my kids turn out as smart as yours are. If I could hear the funny things kids say all day I would.

Richard said...

That is hilarious, the "old fashioned" way. Well maybe that is the only way she knows that's why it is old fashioned.