Thursday, May 1, 2008

Karen's Visit

My sister Karen came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. We had a lot of fun. The kids keep asking me when she is coming back. Carter went around yelling her name throughout the house the day after she left. It was cute. We saw some sights and just hung out. Thanks for visiting Karen. We miss you!! Here are a few pictures from her visit. Unfortuantely, she took most of the pictures so she's not in many of them.









3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wasn't Karen just a little tyke when we were at BYU? My, how time flies! Puerto Rico looks beautiful, too bad it's on the opposite coast. Maybe someday we'll come visit too.
I laughed out loud at your comment on my blog. At least I got some sleep at one point in my life, even if it was in the middle of our deep conversations. =)

Matthew and Rosalia said...

How fun. I've always wanted one of my sisters to come visit me. I have three and none of them have made an effort to come out here, and I've been here for three years. They're gonna regret it once I'm back for good.

Miss City said...

It was the best trip I've ever taken! I'm glad I got to go a few times. I would have really been sad if I never felt the sticky hotness from the Puerto Rican heat. haha. How many other vacations do you know of that you get to sleep in, get fed, go to the beach, get to see family, go to the pool, and go on a crazy adventure to see a lighthouse..which, sadly I never got to see. haha. but that's okay. I got to see so many other things and go on a boat ride! Pretty much my sister Ashley loves me WAY too much. She spoils me.