So I go to unload the photos off the camera and it says that there are 273 photos waiting to be uploaded. I think...what did I take that many pictures of?? Then I remember that I caught Carter with the camera the other day. Here are a few of his best shots. Some of them aren't half bad.
Logan really loves to take pictures too! I was actually thinking of posting one of his (and still may.) I think its neat the see their pictures b/c it totally clues my in to how he sees the world. I am going to post it right now, so you can see it!
I found your blog through Laurie Dukes - remember us? I can't believe how big your kids are. My favorite post was "The Old Fashioned Way" - priceless! I'm glad to know that things are going well for you there. We're still here in Texas, outliving everyone else. Thank goodness for the blog world to keep in touch with everyone:)
6 comments:
Logan really loves to take pictures too! I was actually thinking of posting one of his (and still may.) I think its neat the see their pictures b/c it totally clues my in to how he sees the world. I am going to post it right now, so you can see it!
Hey at least he got some faces in there, what an artist!
Brock has just found an interest . in the cam too, I am just glad it has not gotten broken yet. Hey how r u?
I think he takes better pics than me!I am really sad that I didn't get to see you! I'll miss you!
Those look similar to the ones we see! Kids are so funny!
I found your blog through Laurie Dukes - remember us? I can't believe how big your kids are. My favorite post was "The Old Fashioned Way" - priceless! I'm glad to know that things are going well for you there. We're still here in Texas, outliving everyone else. Thank goodness for the blog world to keep in touch with everyone:)
Post a Comment