Carter loves to play Nintendo DS. He asks to play all the time but he really doesn't play that often. I use the term "play" loosely as he doesn't exactly know what he is doing, but he's trying. It's a great tool when I need him to sit quietly for a few minutes. Getting it away from him...that's another story. Oh..and obviously he's not a fan of the camera either.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's how it all starts - so innocent. Then he learns how to actually play the thing, and the next thing ya know You've got an addict on your hands. Yep, that's how it starts. I know. We've got our own little addict. It's fun:)
Hey, is your family still in Puerto Rico? I've been gone for 6 months and I didn't see you at church so just wondering. I hope all is well. Take care
Post a Comment