Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Program

So...we've been on summer hiatus around here. It was a great 3 months, but now it's back to the daily grind. We had a fun summer full of swimming, daisy scouts, community theatre, canoeing, hiking, bike riding, (Blake learned to ride with no training wheels) arts and crafts, and more swimming. Allison started 1st grade last Wednesday and so far so good. The boys and I are trying to get into a new routine with Sissy gone all day. We are melting daily as temperatures reach 100 and there is no central air. It was a good summer but it's good to get back into a routine..including posting to my blog!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

And it's good to have you back . . . hurray for blogs!

Danielle said...

Its about time!!!! Hey I am gald to see your back. I miss you guys. Sweat some for me I am freezing!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Welcome back! It's nice to have a break huh? Matthew and I are in California right now, doesn't feel like a break though, I started working and Matthew is working on his intership. But it's nice to be close to family. The weather has been horrible here as well, but we're surviving. Take care