Friday, June 12, 2009
FINALLY Freedom!
Thanks to all of you who commented on my last post. It's nice to have the support of so many friends. So...the time has FINALLY arrived. After a year of discussion, we're officially in the relocation process. We are headed to Georgia sometime in the next 6 weeks or so. We haven't figured out the exact details but we are putting our house on the market next week. Next we need 2 appraisals on our PR house, a house hunting trip, get our stuff packed, ship 2 cars, etc. etc. I'm frustrated because we probably aren't going to be permanently settled before school starts in GA. It starts on August 10th!! However, I'll just be happy to have my family all under one roof again. YAY!!!! More news as I get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea!!!! I am so excited for you to have your family together! Good luck in the weeks ahead, looking forward to hearing more!
Oh hooray!! That's so exciting. Georgia is so beautiful, I'm sure you guys are going to love it.
That is great news!!! I'm glad that you will be together again, that is the most important thing. I'm sure that everything else will work out.
Good luck with the move and house hunting. Hopefully the road ahead will be not frustrating.
You'll love Georgia! It's beautiful and there's so much to do there. I'm glad you'll be there so I can see you now and then! We'll be in Georgia from June 25th till July 22nd, so if you arrive during that time, please drop me an email! It would be so great to see you! (We'll be at Disney for a week in July, but other than that we'll be around.)
YEAH!!! I'm glad you have some info finally. I was about ready to send you one of those annoying e-mails asking for the hundredth time if you had heard anything. Are you going to PR at all to figure out the house stuff? We'd love to see you again, of course, you'd have to wait until August cuz we're not there right now. But I'm so excited for you--I'm sure georgia will be beautiful!
Post a Comment