Friday, September 11, 2009

WE ARE GEORGIANS!!!!



After seven long months, we are finally back together as a family. It feels so good. I feel like I will never get the house all put together, but just being here is blessing enough. Just to give a quick summary.

We bought this house.....


Which is very close to this....


Friendship Elementary

and this.....


Lake Lanier
and this.....



Mall Of Georgia

and this.....


Atlanta LDS Temple

and this.....

Peach Orchard

and this......


We are so happy to be getting settled in here. Within the first 4 days of moving in, we had met over a dozen neighbors, been given numerous plates of treats and house warming gifts. Everyone stopped by to offer their help, phone numbers and e-mails. They invited the kids over for play dates with their kids. It was awesome. We really feel like we chose wisely, when we chose this neighborhood. All in all we are very happy since moving back to the states. Now, if only Bill could finally be done with his Puerto Rico job responsibilities, the all will be right with the world again.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow--it looks amazing! Especially your gorgeous house!! Is this why you were up so late--finding all these pics? =)

Danielle said...

How awesome, love the house!!! I am glad to hear life is coming together even if it is at a snails pace!!!

Brianna said...

How I long for the days of being close to schools, malls, parks and a TEMPLE! I am glad that you guys are finally settling in. Just tell me, is there a Target near by???

OUR HOUSE said...

Wow, what an awesome neighborhood and community! Congratulations.

Tisa City said...

I am so happy for you Ashley! I am so glad that everything is working out nicely, that you've taken care of that bee hive, and that Bill is home. I am sad that I can't see you so easily though! It sucks that you are so far away, I need to make a trip down there to see my Grandmother so maybe I can swing over there too and see ya'll too?? I miss you terribly! Love ya!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow! What a house! And so many fun things to be around! Congrats, hopefully Bill will be done soon!

Emily said...

It looks so wonderful there! I love your house, wow. So, I don't know what ward they're in, but I have a friend, Kindra Roner, that lives in Atlanta. Anyway, good luck with everything, it looks fabulous.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I am so happt for you guys! I love your house! Hopefully your all together now! I know how hard it is to be seperated! Good luck!

Jueneta said...

It is so beautiful. Your house looks like it belongs in a catalog. I am so happy for you. I ran into Christine Carey at Thanksgiving Point.